DUBLIN, September 2, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market Research Report By Application, Type, Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size for metal cans for food and drink has been estimated at $ 28.06 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 30.68 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.67% to reach $ 48.85 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the food and beverage canister market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market including Alcoa Inc., Amcor PLC, Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC, Ardagh Group, Ball Corporation, Berlin Packaging, CAN-PACK SA., CCL Container (Hermitage), Inc., CPMC Holdings, Crown Holdings, Inc., Envases Group, independent Can Co, Kaira Can Company Limited, Kian Joo Group, Kingcan Holdings Limited, Lageen Food Packaging, Massilly Holding SAS, Mauser Packaging Solutions, P Wilkinson Containers Ltd, Rexam Plc., Silgan Holdings Inc., Sonoco Products Company, Tetra Laval International SA, Toyo Seikan Kaisha Ltd., Trinity Holdings, Universal Can Corporation and Visy Industries.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global food and beverage metal cans market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global food and beverage metal cans market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Food and Beverage Metal Cans market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global food and beverage metal cans market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global food and beverage metal cans market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global food and beverage metal cans market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Strong consumer demand for canned food products
184.108.40.206. Growing adoption attributed to recyclable property of metal cans
220.127.116.11. Growing demand for high nutritional value and longer shelf life of food products
18.104.22.168. Availability of other packaging options
22.214.171.124. Extensive product innovations underway in the food and beverage industry
126.96.36.199. Growing industrial applications such as chemicals and the petroleum sector
188.8.131.52. Concerns about the continuing trend towards biodegradable packaging
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market, By Application
6.2. Alcoholic beverages
6.3. Soft drinks
6.4. Ready meals
6.5. Fruits and vegetables
6.6. Meat & Seafood
6.7. Pet food
6.8. Sports and energy drinks
7. Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market, By Material
7.2. Aluminum cans
7.3. Steel boxes
8. Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market, by Type
8.2. Boxes of 2 pieces
8.3. Boxes of 3 pieces
9. United States Food and Beverage Cans Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Alcoa inc.
13.2. Amcor PLC
13.3. Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC
13.4. Ardagh Group
13.5. Ball company
13.6. Berlin packaging
13.7. CAN-PACK SA.
13.8. CCL Container (Hermitage), Inc.
13.9. CPMC Fund
13.10. Crown Holdings, Inc.
13.11. Envases Group
13.12. Independent Can Co
13.13. Kaira Can Company Limited
13.14. Kian Joo Group
13.15. Kingcan Holdings Limited
13.16. Lageen food packaging
13.17. Massilly Holding SAS
13.18. Mauser packaging solutions
13.19. P Wilkinson Containers LtÃ©e
13.20. Rexam Plc.
13.21. Silgan Holdings Inc.
13.22. Sonoco products company
13.23. Tetra Laval International SA
13.24. Toyo Seikan Kaisha Ltd.
13.25. Trinidad Holdings
13.26. Universal Can Corporation
13.27. Visy Industries
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f9mqqa
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets