Dublin, June 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “2022 Multiple Beverage Marketplace in the United States” Beverage Marketing report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The comprehensive data-driven market research report covers the entire US commercial beverage industry and includes retail and wholesale statistics as well as volume, growth, per capita consumption and the stomach share in eleven types of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in the United States.
The 2022 edition also includes a summary highlighting developments and trends, including a discussion of the impact of the covid-19 pandemic.
The United States Beverages Market Research Report provides an overview of the United States market for eleven beverage categories, including beer, bottled water, soft drinks, coffee, distilled spirits, energy drinks, fruit drinks, milk, sports drinks, tea and wine. It offers key statistics and also contains Beverage Marketing Corporation’s exclusive projections for each category through 2026.
The report provides a picture of all channels, capturing 100% of volume, wholesale and retail dollars for each beverage sector it covers. If you need a cross-category perspective, you won’t want to miss the wealth of information in this industry report.
Get answers to questions like:
- How did the major beverage categories fare in the US market in 2021? How much stomach do they hold?
- How does each category’s volume, growth, and market share compare to their respective wholesale and retail sales results?
- How do the different categories stack up in a cross-category comparison including all sales channels?
- How have the market shares of the different groups changed over time? Which categories have shown consistent share erosion? Which categories are growing in popularity?
- How are these categories expected to grow over the next five years to 2026?
Highlights of The Multiple Beverage Marketplace in the United States include:
- An overview of development in the main categories, including an overview of the industry as a whole.
- Market statistics for eleven beverage categories: beer, bottled water, carbonated soft drinks, coffee (including ready-to-drink break-outs), distilled spirits, energy drinks, fruit drinks, milk, beverages for sports, tea (including ready-to-drink break-outs) and wine. Also includes value-added water data.
- An industry breakdown by volume, producer sales and retail sales by beverage category, providing historical and current data, market share for each beverage category along with growth trends.
- Per capita consumption figures.
- Bottled water data by segment, including premium non-sparkling domestic PET, 1-2.5 gallon retail, bulk dropship, sparkling waters and others.
- An overview of the market share held by Tea Bags against RTD Tea, Iced Tea Blend and Loose Tea, along with volume and growth statistics for each segment.
- Sales of distilled spirits suppliers, wholesales and retails by segment, including vodka, rum, cordials and liqueurs, rum, pure whiskey, tequila, Canadian whiskey, scotch, brandy and cognac, gin, blended whiskey, prepared cocktails and Irish whiskey.
- Consumption statistics for a wide range of adult beverages.
- US wine market data by segment, including historical and current consumption for sub-categories including domestic and imported table wine, domestic and imported champagne/sparkling wine, and domestic and imported vermouth/aperitif , as well as an overview of domestic and imported wine consumption trends.
- The growth forecast to 2026 is a key part of this report, allowing you to compare the growth potential across beverage industry segments. Included are Beverage Marketing five-year projections for volume, sales, market share, consumption per capita and compound annual growth projections for each beverage group and force analysis determining the future of each category.
Main topics covered:
THE BEVERAGE MARKET IN THE UNITED STATES
The national beverage market
- Presentation and problems
- Special Note on Coronavirus
The national beverage market by category
- Bottled water
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Distilled spirits
- Energy drinks
- fruit drinks
- Sports drinks
- Value-added water
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/msg4hc
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.